Thursday, November 6, 2008

Accidents

Last nite I witnessed another accident, or rather the aftermath of an accident. A taxi n a lorry were involved. And I would think that the impact was quite strong cos it was on PIE. The 3 lanes became passable only by 1. Can imagine the impact... The front of the comfort taxi was crashed quite badly... The ambulance overtook us n stopped there... Realised the accident took place not too long ago...

When I saw that a taxi was involved. I muttered a prayer... My dad also drives taxi at nite. Haiz... So scary... Why do i see so many accidents a few days before I take my test?!?!?! God is really testing my faith man... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I've started work in my new place for a month+... Time passed so quickly here... But lots of things done as well... Cos I've been putting long hours to it... Not that the hours are really long, but i chose to stay back, to clear my stuff... God's strength n grace be with me to sustain me thru the rest of the year...

I need to set aside some time to evaluate myself... It's year end le... Dunno how many days left to 31st Dec, think ard 50 plus... So fast! But this year my life has been full of changes... Well... Just hope that everything will turn out fine...