Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Car accident

Last nite i went for my driving lesson... Restarted it... After the last test on 1st Aug... Havent driven for almost 2 months! Hahaha... Quite alright la... But I witnessed an accident... So scary... Thank God I was the 2nd car at the junction... Not the 1st. I wouldnt know what to do if I had seen the whole thing... Was a little traumatised by it... But ok la... My instructor was with me...

What happened was a red car was turning right into the lane beside me. Then there was a bike going straight ahead of me, horizontally from my right to my left? Then think the bike was too slow n the car was too fast? so the car hit the bike n the front right side of the car. the front thing dropped out n was dragging on the road as it completes the turn. Some fluid was flowing out also... My instructor says it's just water... The rider flew off the bike but he was still conscious... He tried to stand up but can see him struggling... The driver in front of my car got out to help... I missed one traffic light cos of this accident. The red car driver parked n got out n walked over. Think she was shaken too... The rider seems like an Indian man... I didnt stay for long... Just drove off after the car in front of me moved off... I think I ran over a nail... My instructor had to get out n check and removed the nail a few 100 metres away...

Are female drivers really bad at driving? It does scares me to a certain extent... Haiz... God, give me faith that I will pass this round... Not much time to practise... Zzzzzzzzzz.... God, guide me... Help me, lead me...