Thursday, October 9, 2008

New beginning

Just started work in my new office. It's a nice place to work in, the ppl are nice, friendly. But there's a subtle pressure to perform. This pressure doesnt come from external sources, but internally generated. Cos u just want to do well, do your best to serve God. So just trying to learn the ropes asap and also think of ways to improve the whole work process, to make it more efficient and all.

Havent found the time to really blog cos lunch time is short and everyone's working so hard. And Ken just commented that I havent blogged so long, so decided to put in a few lines... Going to restart my driving soon. But instructor going overseas. So starting only at the end of the month. I got to pass this time round man, so many times le, so ex also... Broke le... God this is the last time to pass le. make it happen for me...