Monday, October 20, 2008

Positive confessions

Was really impacted by what Pst shared about over the weekend... As we meditate on the things which ppl speak to us n believe in our hearts that this is to be so, it'll surely come to pass. Similar to the self-fulfilling prophecy... And the crystals that might be formed by our bodily fluid... I am curious to find out what my crystals are like now... Hee...

Anyway, i was talking with dear and we conclude that we're going to call into existence the things which we want. a nice house, we'll be able to get it at a good price... A growing cg, where every member is committed to growing spiritually, every member is ready to be a discipler but yet still humble to be discipled. we're going to see things thru eyes of faith... Thru God's eyes... Truly the starting is not easy as we will normally fall back on our flesh, but I pray as I make this decision, God will help me. Holy Spirit will remind me. Think positive, stay positive, speak positive. HAVE FAITH!!! Let's do this together... I think it helps! :)