Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank GOD for an understanding Dear...

Dear is back... But I not very free to spend time with him... He has been so sweet and I feel quite bad that I cant accompany him... He comes to meet me almost every day after work to fetch me home. Waits for me to finish my work or when boss releases me. Helps me to run errand for gift exchange...

And especially during such a stressful period of time... When I thot that Oct closing completed can breathe a bit... Then need to rush schedules... Rush finish le thot can relax a bit then need to close Nov... God, help me to be so so so efficient with my time so that I can finish lots in a short short time...

And I really thank God for Ken... Supporting me in all these... Feel so loved and supported... Cant survive without him... :) Turn to ur neighbour n say 'THANK GOD FOR KENNETH' Hahaha... ;)