Monday, December 15, 2008

Dear is back

Yeah... Dear is back... Went to airport to pick him up last nite... Hee... Put on some weight le... Hahaha... Me eating only 1 meal in sg and he eats like a king in aust... See la... Ok... Perhaps this will give him more motivation to go n work out to lose the pounds... Yeah...

So much things to think abt and settle together... Now that he's back, it's time to get started... Yep yep... Da feng chui... In all aspects of my life... Nt easy but I feel it's better for all... So life hasnt been a bed of roses... Lots of adjusting to do... Hahaha...

Been so convicted on sat... Abt what Pst Zhuang shared in prayer meeting... Wonder where he got that video from... And the things he spoke abt. Being positive and all... Ya, i believe it truly affects ppl who read ur blog... So I'll make a decision to put more +ve things on my blogs.

Yes, not easy cos there are lots of struggles which one goes thru. But I think it's a choice what to you want to blog abt. And knowing that there are ppl out there who read ur blogs, why not let everyone have a better day after reading ur entry... Knowing that someone has been victorious in overcoming their struggles and obstacles... It gives faith to others to overcome...

I want to be someone who helps others... Someone who cares... Someone who sees... Someone who loves... God, help me to enlarge my heart n my capacity...